Saturday, June 6, 2009

Girls Vegas Trip


I enjoyed a much needed vacation with two of my best friends (since about 5th grade) Rachael and Kate. We ventured to Vegas and enjoyed the pool, shopping and sun. But what I was most excited about? The Phantom Of The Opera. It was amazing. I'd seen the Phantom when it toured through the US but this was astounding, I can't even begin to describe how amazing it was. The pyrotechnics, the singing, the small details. It was amazing.


While I enjoyed our time down there, I think we decided Vegas was more of a males venue. We're shooting for a Zions or Moab trip next year.

4 comments:

Lynnae said...

Ooh la la! You guys are hotties. The play sounds awesome!

Wendyburd1 said...

First of all you look GORGEOUS! Second, I haven' watched it yet, but from your recomendation of Phantom of the Opera I just bought it, LOL! They had it at Walmart for 5 bucks and I was like Tiff said it was really good, so I bought it!:)

Unknown said...

You girls all look great. Just stunning....

I want to go see Phantom again! I loved it there- what a show, and of course, you always leave with a crush on the phantom!

Moab sounds so great- I never get sick of that place, and all the amazing hikes.

Wendyburd1 said...

Okay, this is all my fault I admit it. But people are thinking I am no longer reading them and so I don't want them to read ME and COMMENT, and I DO! I AM still reading you and I will start commenting again I promise!

I got into a bad rhythm when I started having so much computer problems, I started not commenting thinking most my comments were probably lame and not wanted, but i see that was a mistake and want to rectify that NOW. I am going to get back to my Comment-Whoring ways...that is Kristina's phrase remember that, LOL, and so come back to me my friends, I NEVER left you, I just got way too comfy with Google Reader and read you there!! I LOVE my bloggy friends!!

About Me

My photo
Youngest of twelve children. Enough said.