Thursday, August 14, 2008

Here comes the weekend!


Ahhhh....I just finished a loooong work week. But I can't complain, after all, five days on and five days off isn't bad at all! I had to hold over an extra four hours on my Friday (really Wednesday morning) because we responded to a big call. Two really nice cars got stolen from the same house and we ended up finding them within the hour! That doesn't happen much. Can you believe this...this really wealthy family just leaves their keys in the ignition of their cars, leave the car unlocked and leave the garage unlocked! I thought it was a little crazy myself but at least we were able to get them their vehicles back, unscathed mind you!

Well, cop work isn't my entire life right now, but it does seem like it. I have alot of studying to do in my freetime. Last week I was able to relax a bit and I enjoyed myself. I took whitewater kayak lessons and that was very fun. Scary, but fun. It's a bit of a weird feeling when your being held into a boat and you purposely flip it over so you can attempt to flip it back. Well, I'm not to that point yet, but I'm getting there. It's a crazy feeling.
So now with my time off this week I find myself doing more work! Yard work all morning and for the evening I just got done pressure washing our house. Tomorrow I plan on starting to paint our kitchen. It will be a brighter yellow than the pale yellow it is right now. I'm hoping to brighten up the house a little bit.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Youngest of twelve children. Enough said.