Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Phantom of the Opera


I am very excited. Tommorrow Ivan and I are going to see Phantom of the Opera! I have never been to a "big" production before. Yes, I've seen many community theater plays (which still rock! You go Ramona) but this will be my first time getting dressed up to go out and act cultured. I love the music. Growing up my parents always listened to the Phantom soundtrack as well as other musicals.


I made Ivan watch the movie with me this weekend to prepare for the play. I told him I didn't want him leaning in the entire time and whispering in a voice that's still very audible "who's that?"....."Is he bad or good?" ..."Whats up with the hand at the level of your eye?" So we watched it together. He won't admit it but he totally enjoyed it and is now very excited to go see it for real. But not as excited as ME!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

You're going to have so much fun!!!!!

Wendyburd1 said...

I have never seen POTA...is it good? Is this the one with Emmy Rossum? Why is a disfigured lurking man, a good play?? Serious here?!!

Wendyburd1 said...

I meant POTO...I can't spell sometimes, LOL!

Miss Tiff said...

Well If you watch the movie with Rossum and Gerard Butler you end up falling in love with the Phantom, which is why it's a good play. You kind of like the phantom but on the other hand he's kind of evil. Wendy you should really watch the movie. Super good!

Wendyburd1 said...

I am so gonna put it on my list for Tuesday!! I didn't know Gerard Butler was in it, he is So HOT!!

About Me

My photo
Youngest of twelve children. Enough said.