Monday, September 8, 2008

Five little things that I can't live without....






1. Diet Coke

Ahhhhh... The refreshment. I drink to much. I should be in a Diet Coke Anonymous Program. At least the homeless guy who digs through my recycling bin get's allot of cans. So in a way I am helping out the community.


2. Bath and Body Works Hand Soap

I love this stuff! Their sales are great. That is when I stock up. Try Japanese Cherry Blossom or Brown Fig. I know realistically my hands would be just as clean with an 89 cent bar of soap, but this stuff is just too good!

3. Zune
Ok ok, I can't say I am completely inamorate of how my Mp3 player actually operates, but I definetly could not live without it! I love music so how could I go without portable tunes?

4. Tillamook Mudslide

If you have Tillamook ice cream available to you, and your not watching what you eat, I highly recommend picking up a quart of this stuff. The Mudslide is to die for. They don't skimp on their chocolate fudge. There are huge chunks of soft chocolate drizzle! Yummy!
5. Kleenex with Lotion
Who would have ever thought facial tissue would have made it on my list? I'll tell you what. Coming from a girl who grew up in a house where we had the scratchiest, cheapest toilet paper available, discovering tissues with lotion was the best thing that ever happened to me. Especially during hay fever season or when I'm sick. No more dry cracking nose!
(p.s. sorry about the formatting of this post. I have tried about 10 times now to fix it but the program won't let me!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Tiff- I love the 4 things on your post that I have tried (lotion tissues, Bath and Body Hand Soap, Ipod, and DC with LIME - elixir of life). I haven't tried the Tillamook ice cream yet, but that review kind of has my mouth watering.
Tonight after the kids go to bed I am sneaking out to the grocery store by myself..... I will think of you!

Shannon said...

Tiff I agree!! All five are TDF. That's my to die for.
Ram, good luck. I hope you CAN find Tillamook there. Rich didn't think you guys have it, and he said it's definitely a negative mark on y'all's state.
And a mention on the tissues. WHO KNEW that tissues were affordable? Growing up I thought they must be about $10 a box becuase we never had them. Once Mel said I was Rich cuz I had tissue boxes in 3 different rooms of my house.

Shannon said...

and I mean...by Mel saying I was Rich she meant $$ wise...not that I was actually my husband.

Unknown said...

Okay- I only went to Wal-mart, but no Tillamook. I will keep looking.

Any whooooo Tiff I tagged you on my blog. You can go to my blog to check out my tag. I will be watching to see what you say...
how fun. It is like elementary school again.....

Unknown said...

Now you do the same list of 6 random and mostly secret things in your blog. If you want to tag others you can, but if not it isn't a big deal- just write the post and you are done being 'tagged'.

How funny- you and Shannon both share some of my secret facts with me!

About Me

My photo
Youngest of twelve children. Enough said.