Sunday, September 21, 2008

Greys Anatomy Addiction


So I have just become officially obsessed with the show "Greys Anatomy." I started watching the seasons on DVD. Of course, "Dr. McDreamy" doesn't hurt. I have gotten the biggest crush on Patrick Dempsey on this show. Ivan and I were watching some episodes last night and I would just smile every time the hot doctor came on the screen! Ivan just thought I was a big dork. Oh well, I know I'm not the only girl who's in love with him. But I am excited there is another good show on TV. I don't watch much TV, I'm usually at work anyway. The only show I've gotten into lately was "Life" and I think they took that off the air! Those bums!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

First things first, GREAT BLOG UPDATE. It looks so cute- well done. LOVE the bird and bee song....

Next- I have so many friends that love Grey's Anatomy. I personally drool over Patrick (hello? Enchanted???? Yummy!) but I have a huge draw back. I hate Meredith ( is that her name?) her voice has weird lisp and she looks like a cross between Renee Zelwegger (post surgery) and Melissa Gilbert (Little House on the Prairie). Can't do it. If she weren't on the show I'd be there. Too bad she is the main chick.

Wendyburd1 said...

I don't watch Grey's, but have you seen MADE OF HONOR? Patrick Dempsey was soooo good in that, it's such a cute movie!!

About Me

My photo
Youngest of twelve children. Enough said.